There is so much on this weekend – feast or famine! Wish there was a way to make it to them all.
1. Castletownbere is having the strongest man competition coupled with a celebration of hip hop and breakdance.
2. Kilcrohane is having its first ever market on Sunday from 12 – 5pm.
3. Crosshaven sailing competition. www.rcyc.ie and the annual Kinsale to Castletownsend race!
4. Skibbereen is having the Cork X Southwest music and family festival.
5. Bandon is having a monster music marathon – for more details see www.bandonmusicfestival.com
6. The Manch forestry estate is having an exciting open day on the 5th June where Sandra Schmid will give a horse-logging demonstration with her trustworthy horse, Henry. There will also be a guided walk with Meryl Kramer about medicinal herbs in the woodlands and Pete Barnard will do a Green Woodworking Demonstration . Visit www.inff.ie for more details.